Sunday, January 27, 2013

Can You Hear Your Biological Clock Ticking?

By: Morgan Ivens-Duran

            In the centuries preceding the Industrial Revolution, teenage pregnancy was something to be celebrated, and the more children a woman gave birth to during her lifetime, the better. Of course, at that time life expectancy was a great deal shorter than it is today, and the risk of infant mortality was around 25%.
            In our modern era, as women have begun to seek higher education and employment outside of the “traditional” housewife model, it is perhaps unsurprising that women have begun to delay childbearing. It can seem easier to put having a family on hold than finishing school, finding secure employment, or getting that next promotion. After all, magazines and talk shows are full of stories of women in their late 30’s or even 40’s who successfully have children. With all of our medical advancements, haven’t we figured out a way to beat the biological clock?

Halle Berry (41) on the cover of InStyle, February 2008. Image from  http://tinyurl.com/asuepam
            Unfortunately, waiting that long before having children isn’t always an option. Fertility begins to decline well before the onset of menopause (after which women cease monthly menstruation), and many physicians consider 35 to be the tipping point, after which pregnancy is both dangerous to the mother and unlikely to be successful. After 45, the probability of conception through natural methods, sometimes called “spontaneous conception”, is so low that most pregnancies are only possible with a combination of medically assisted fertilization and the use of either eggs frozen at a younger age or eggs from a donor in her 20’s – 30’s.
            The real-life implications of a woman’s biological clock got an unusual airing in the public forum on an episode of Fox’s “New Girl” just after Thanksgiving. Check out the clip below:


Embedded video not working? Try clicking here

            While Jess’s (played by Zoe Deschanel) ignorance may seem comedic, she’s not alone. Studies in Sweden, Israel, Canada, and the US have shown that most while most people understand that fertility decreases as women get older, they often underestimate the influence of maternal age on successful pregnancies, overestimate the rate of spontaneous conception, and overestimate the success of fertility treatments such as IVF (in vitro fertilization) to promote conception. Many women assume that because medical advances and better nutrition have extended life expectancy beyond the 27 years one could expect in Europe during the late 18th century, the age at which fertility begins to decline has moved upwards as well. But while genetic manipulations to combat the natural decline in fertility are a possibility, at the moment they are more science fiction than scientific fact.           
            This begs the question of what causes this decline in female fertility, and why we don’t see the same magnitude of a decline in men of a similar age. Current research points to increasing aneuploidy, the failure of chromosomes to separate properly during meiosis, as the culprit. Aneuploidy most often results in spontaneous abortions, in which the fetus dies prior to completing development, and those babies that do survive are often born with severe developmental disabilities. Meiosis is the process of cellular division that produces eggs or sperm, depending on the sex of the individual in question. In males, once an individual has reached puberty he continually produces new sperm via meiosis. In females, the process of meiosis begins as the fetus develops in her mother’s womb, and then is put on hold. After the onset of puberty, each month one of the immature eggs, or oocytes, completes meiosis. If it is not fertilized, the egg is discarded through menstruation and the following month, another oocyte completes meiosis.

The phases of meiosis in males and females. Image from http://tinyurl.com/aoafpcb

            The lengthy period of time an oocyte spends in the interval between the initiation and completion of meiosis in females (also known as “prophase arrest”), is likely a major factor underlying the high rate of aneuploidy in older women, but the exact mechanism is not yet fully understood and likely involves multiple factors and processes. Some studies have shown that as maternal age increases, the integrity of proteins known as “cohesins”, which are crucial to proper chromosome separation, decreases. Work on other organisms that exhibit similar declines in female fertility suggests that hormones such as TGF-b and IGF, which are also involved in regulating physical growth, may also play an important role.
            But while the exact mechanisms underlying decreased female fertility with aging are of great interest to scientists and medical professionals, the average woman simply wants to know what she should do about it. When should she start trying to have kids? What medical options are available if she has trouble conceiving?
        While by no means an in-depth look at the huge variety of maternal age-related fertility treatments available today, there are essentially two main precursors: use of a donor egg or use of eggs frozen earlier in life (ie with a younger maternal age than the biological mother’s age now). Modern methods of egg freezing, also known as vitrification, address many of the issues associated with older methods of egg freezing, such as ice crystallization that renders the oocyte non-viable. Vitrification seems to represent a promising avenue for women to set aside “younger” eggs and thus preserve their fertility. However, even though vitrification is no longer considered an “experimental” treatment, there has been a great deal of push back from the medical community, insisting that vitrification should not be available to women without immediate medical concerns that threaten their fertility, and many insurance companies still refuse to cover the cost of elective egg freezing.
            As the ethical debates over techniques such as vitrification play out, I hope that we as a society will come down on the side of hopeful parents who are struggling to cope with a biological clock who’s timing was fixed millennia ago, when living to 100 was pie in the sky rather than reality. And I hope that we continue to educate ourselves about the science of infertility and the risk of involuntary childlessness, whether by combing scientific literature, talking with your doctor, or watching surprisingly educational television episodes.

References

Bretherick, K.L., N. Fairbrother, L. Avila, S.H.A. Harbord, W.P. Robinson. 2010. Fertility and aging: do reproductive-aged Canadian women know what they need to know? Fertility and Sterility 93(7):2162 – 2168.

Chiang, T., F.E. Duncan, K. Schindler, R.M. Schultz, M.A. Lampson. 2012. Evidence that Weakened Centromere Cohesion is a Leading Cause of Age-Related Aneuploidy in Oocytes. Current Biology 20:1522-1528.

Hasholoni-Delev, Y., A. Kaplan, S. Shkedi-Rafid. 2011. The fertility myth: Israeli students’ knowledge regarding age-related fertility decline and late pregnancies in an era of assisted reproduction technology. Human Reproduction 26(11): 3045-3053.

Homburg, R., F. van der Veen, S.J. Silber. 2009. Oocyte vitrification – Women’s emancipation set in stone. Fertility and Sterility 91(4): 1319 – 1320.

Hunt, P. and T. Hassold. 2008. Female Meiosis: Coming Unglued with Age. Current Biology 20(17): R669 – R702.

Knapp, Vincent J. 1998. Infant Mortality and Malnutrition in Preindustrial Europe: A Contemporary Explanation. Nutrition and Health 12(89):89 – 95.

Lampic, C., A.S. Svanberg, P. Karlström, T. Tydén. 2006. Fertility awareness, intentions concerning childbearing, and attitudes towards parenthood among female and male academics. Human Reproduction 21(2):558 – 564.

Mac Dougall, K., Y. Beyene, R.D. Nachtigall. 2013. Age shock: misperceptions of the impact of age on fertility before and after IVF in women who conceived after age 40. Human Reproduction 28(2):350 – 356.

NPR. 2012. Egg Freezing Moves Out of Experimental Realm. http://www.npr.org/2012/10/24/163558294/egg-freezing-moves-out-of-experimental-realm

Tatar, M. 2010. Reproductive aging in invertebrate genetic models. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1204:149 – 155.

23 comments:

  1. I know so many friends who were born after their mothers were 35. The risk increases, but it's so easy to say, oh, well, there's still a good chance it will work out well, might as well put off for a few years and adopt in a pinch..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
      diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
      face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
      day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
      and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
      health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
      medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
      family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
      +2348140033827
      DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
      1. HIV/AIDS
      2. HERPES
      3. CANCER
      4. ALS
      5. DIABETES
      6. HEPATITIS 

      Delete
    2. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
      Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
      including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
      Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
      500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
      forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
      any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
      contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
      IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
      ORGANIZATION

      Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

      Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
      Email : join666cult@gmail.com

      BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
      BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
      THANKS...

      Delete
  2. Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though dr.camala who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa camala, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.camala gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him +2349055637784 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Healing from HIV-AIDS, i never though dr.camala who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend alot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Papa camala, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing dr.camala gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at: dr.camalahivadscure@yahoo.com or WhatsApp him +2349055637784 thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am Doris Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAY/LESBIAN SPELL CASTER=LOST LOVE GAY SPELL=LOVE SPELL GAY SPELL =LOVE SPELL CASTER +27605775963
    strong connection with and truly love. Lost love spells to bring back a ex-wife Did you realise how much you loved your wife after your divorce, maybe you even made the divorce request yourself. Are you regreting that your sweetheart is now your ex-wife Get my lost love spells for man to bring back a ex-wife, they work and work fast to bring back your lover and even mend things to lead to a happily ever after remarriage. Lost love spells to bring back a ex-girl friend No matter how many years you have been away from each other my lost love spells will work for you. Bring back that ex-girl friend you still love in a few days using my powerful lost love spells. Even the mistake was yours

    ReplyDelete
  6. JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER FROM ANY COUNTRY +27785167256… Are you a businessman,student,teachers, trying to become rich. here is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get the riches. the Illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood which are going to be bless with money. Once you are a member there are benefit you are going to receive such as: A Cash Reward of USD $9,000,000 USD, A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $800,000 USD. A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World, A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $5,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member. illuminati home of riches,fame and power help you get to your dream,where you can rule the world, contact Us to proceed with your initiation,,
    ,WHATSAPP US +27785167256 The Illuminati is World wind organization. Bringing the needy and the talented to lamplight of fame and riches. Get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI How to join Illuminati In Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  7. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life
    became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the
    symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family
    run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave
    up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the
    doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but
    they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making
    it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I
    came across testimonies of some people of how DR Ebhota
    cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought
    it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details
    provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me
    his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two
    weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms
    disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was
    NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR
    Ebhota because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on
    telling the world about you. If you are going through same
    situation worry no more and contact DR Ebhota via
    drebhotasolution@gmail. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.
    he also special on cureing 1. HIV/AIDS2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4.
    ALS 5. HEPATITIS B 6.DIABETES 7. HUMAN PAPILOMA VIRUS DISEASE(HPV)8. 
    ALZHEIMER 9. LUPUS (Lupus Vulgaris or LupusErythematosus 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spell to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr Oselumen who help me to get back to the father of my kid after we have been separated for two years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 24hours my ex husband called me and beg me to forgive him for everything until the end of the world he will never leave me again we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem Dr Oselumen is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email droselumen@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348054265852.  

    ReplyDelete

  9. Thank you Dr Williams for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Williams love spell is very powerful and effective and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Williams a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Williams to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Williams today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
    drwilliams533@gmail. com or you can also reach him on his WhatsApp +2348136785562

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for his great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And i Was Looking For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have The Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am from New York. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been
    diagnosed tinnitus ringing ears with … I though about my Family, I know my Family will
    face a serious problem when I’m gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one
    day I was surfing the Internet I found Dr. Emmanuel contact number. I called him
    and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my
    health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I’m cured by Dr. Emmanuel herbal
    medicine, I’m very thankful to Dr. Emmanuel and very happy with my hubby and
    family. email him on traditionalherbalhealingcentre@gmail.com OR contact his whatsapp number:
    +2348140033827
    DOCTOR EMMANUEL CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS
    5. DIABETES
    6. HEPATITIS 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to use this medium to thank Dr Noah, you all should thank him for me. I started having some symptoms, warts started coming in so I went to see my doctor. He carried the test and he said I have (Herpes) so went to another hospital for another test. My doctor prescribed some tubes  and cream which I started using, I use it for a while and I couldn't trace the infection and after a while it came back so I had no choice than to do research on some natural remedies there I saw a post about Dr Noah powerful herbs, I contacted him and purchase the medicine from him which I used for 2 weeks. On the 10th days of using it I couldn't have any trace of if I was not amazed hoping it will come back so that lead to my doctor for confirmation to my greatest surprise the result comes out negative, I was still a bit shocked I want for a month and still no trace then I called Dr Noah to appreciate his work in my life and I promise not to keep it to myself.
    Here's his basic information. Go get in touch with him: dr.noahmedicalcenter@gmail.com, call +1 310 982-4670 and do get your healing. Website https://noahmedicalcentre.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello everyone, sharing this testimony is my greatest happiness also to let every patient know there is cure to get rid of  human papillomavirus. I was once a HPV patient  for a very long time. I have been taking medications because my doc in Canada told me there is no cure except pills to control it which i have been taking. Until I found a faithful and truthful herbalist who finally cured me with herbal  remedy. Everything about the virus was gone, my genital warts I have been trying to remove, they all cleared off. Here is the herbalist information to reach him via  dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com or his website  https://dragumbasolutioncent.wixsite.com/spell   whatsapp contact +2349032173881  Dr Agumba is great and very kind to every patient.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to use this opportunity to tell everyone about Dr Ogedegbe, he is curing a lot of diseases and he can also cast a lovespell to bring back ex lover. Contact him today and get your problems solved. I was fully cured by him out of HPV and he also bring back my ex who has left me over 10 months.I must say a big thanks to Dr Ogedegbe because he works excellently and reliably. you can also contact him on.. Whatsapp/call +2348109374702. or email via: dr.ogedegbe6@gmail.com............

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was cured of HIV with the use of natural herbs. My name is Alandre and I'm from Texas. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured, I suffered from HIV for 13 years but with the help of Dr. Mark herbal medicine, I was cured within a few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as I heard she had herpes, I quickly refer her to Dr.Mark and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred a lot of people to Dr. Mark and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr. Mark now, he is a herbalist doctor, Dr. Mark has herbs that cures Hiv, Herpes, diabetics, asthma, hepatitis, STD, cancer, chronic, etc. Contact Dr Mark through his Email address on: blessedlovetemple@gmail.com Please share the good news to other people once you are cured

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of dr,oseremen , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is  doubting this testimony  stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really sufferid Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.comor what's app +2349056394313 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS..DIABETES .ng and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can aslo Email him on Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.comCANCER.HEPATITIS.HIV/AIDS. STD CUREThank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello everybody, I just want to give this great testimony to the whole public about a great man who helped me out of a serious illness. I have had HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS for good 2 years now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the illness. All I have in my mind is, let me just give up because life is not interesting for me any longer and i also pray that God should accept my soul when ever I’m gone luckily for me, my kid sister run to me that she found a doctor in the INTERNET who can cure HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS. She helped me out with everything, the man asked for my details so he can prepare herbal medicine for me. After he was done consulting on my details he told me how my medicine will be prepare, after he was done preparing my medicine he sent me my medication and after using it for 7 days i later started noticing something different in my blood so I went for my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 VIRUS test and I was tested Negative, I’m so happy that I can say I’m not patient of HSV-1 AND HSV-2 anymore. If you have HSV-1 AND HSV-2 or any sickness,HIV/AID,HPV,CANCER,HEPATITIS B DIABETICS ALS,PENIS ENLARGEMENT please for your safety, contact DR.OLUTA VIA email address (dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com) or whats APP number +2349065326267

    ReplyDelete
  19. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don’t believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +15068001647
    you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  20. DO YOU NEED A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN? CONTACT US TODAY VIA WhatsApp +19292227023 Email drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    HELLO
    Loan Offer Alert For Everyone! Are you financially down and you need an urgent credit/financial assistance? Or are you in need of a loan to start-up/increase your business or buy your dream house. GET YOUR INSTANT LOAN APPROVAL 100% GUARANTEED TODAY NO MATTER YOUR CREDIT SCORE. WhatsApp:+19292227023 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. THERE IS CURE FOR HERPES VIRUS. This has been a great opportunity for me to speak about Doctor Ishiaku concerning his HERBAL MEDICINE for the cure of HERPES VIRUS. please visit doctor Ishiaku facebook page  
    DR ISHIAKU HERBAL HOME I am a living proof of the cure, it is not a story any more, thank God i gave him a try to cure me, i was confirm 100% negative after the usage of the herbal medicine, it is like a dream to me that Doctor Ishiaku herbal medicine could cure  herpes virus to 100% negative, before i proceed further let me quickly share his contact to the general public so anyone suffering from this virus can also have an opportunity like this to be cured. ( what - sapp + 2348180828544) .Please let every Herpes patient give herbal medicine a try. It works perfectly well. don't be deceived any more that there is no cure. This herbal medicine was shipped from Africa to me here in the United State by DHL. I am so happy to have seen my health and life back to normal. Thank you Doctor Ishiaku

    ReplyDelete